At Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Ram, we are so lucky to have our dealership nestled in one of the best areas of the country for top-notch restaurants.
Looking for something new? Check out the top 5 restaurants in Rochester Hills, as well as the Detroit area:
- The Clubhouse BFD, Rochester Hills: Offers a varied menu of appetizers and salads, as well as a ton of craft beers.
- The Silver Spoon, Rochester Hills: Offers a fine dining experience focused on Italian food and wine.
- Yates Cider Mill, Rochester Hills: A scenic location that offers cider and many tasty baked goods.
- Slows Bar BQ, Detroit: Offers unique, gourmet barbeque and an enormous craft beer list.
- Pizza Papalis, Detroit: Offers some of the best pizza in the state, in tasty deep-dish style.
And if you would like to head to one of these hotspots in a brand new vehicle, contact us or visit us anytime, here at Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Ram!
If you love to travel, then you need a car made by Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram. Whether you’re looking for a spacious, high-tech interior or a vehicle designed to tackle off-roading challenges, CDJR models have you covered.
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica: This new model aims to change the way you think of the American minivan, with incredible functionality and sleek styling.
- Dodge Durango: Similarly, the 2016 Dodge Durango is ideal for families, offering 84.5 cubic feet of cargo space and two 9-inch screens.
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: On the other hand, if you’re looking for adventure, this model is designed for your gear, with a sizable, wash-out interior.
- Ram 1500: Lastly, the Ram 1500 isn’t just one of the most off-roading capable trucks on the market, it also gets a best-in-class 29 miles per gallon on the highway.
Want to learn more about any of the best CDJR models for travel? Visit us here at Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep to take one out on a test drive!