At the start of 2013 many of us have created new goals. Some of these objectives include personal, physical, and economical goals. Jeep kept its consumers economical goals in mind when they created the best priced SUV in America. For the 2014 lineup, the Jeep Patriots goal was to keep the classic and iconic athletic look while creating an affordable compact SUV. In doing so, Jeep was able to create a more powerful SUV, improve ride handling, provide better fuel economy and add more safety features all while staying the best priced SUV in America.
The 2014 Jeep Patriot was designed to appeal to compact SUV buyers. With Jeep Patriots capability in all weather conditions, traditionally rugged exterior styling and convenient interior features the Patriot is hard to overlook.
Updates to the 2014 Jeep Patriot:
• New six-speed PowerTech automatic transmission
• Improved fuel economy of up to 30 miles per gallon
• 4×4 capability with advanced performance in all weather conditions
• Best priced SUV in America
• Newly developed safety features: front and side mounted air bags, more than 30 safety and security features
• More standard features included
With the 2014 Jeep Patriot’s combination of best priced SUV and best-in-class off-road compatibility, the Patriot provides an unmatchable value and exceptional performance handling. The new standard six-speed PowerTech automatic transmission does not hurt either. Stop by the Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership, this April, to test drive the new 2014 Jeep Patriot or visit https://rochesterhillschryslerjeepdodge.wordpress.com/ for more information.